Evergreen Prosthetics & Orthotics is pleased to be able to offer continuing education in-service events both in person and virtually on prosthetics and orthotics in every city where our clinics operate.
We understand that the needs of your clinic are as unique and individual as each of the patients you serve. That’s why we’ll work with you to create a presentation tailored to your specific needs and what will be most helpful for you and your team.
Connect with us today to discuss how we can help your team continue to grow.
Examples of past lectures:
- AFOs: Identifying the Need and Assessing Fit & Function
- Prosthetic Gait Analysis: Signs of Muscular Imbalance Deviation vs. Prosthetic Deviation
- Utilizing Foot Orthotics to Mitigate Proximal Chain Injuries
- Donning and Doffing of Back Braces
- Clinical Considerations of Knee Bracing
- Spectrum of Spinal Brace Resources (for various populations peds to ger): Fit, function, comfort, and compliance.
- Evolution of Prosthetic Feet: Current tech, and utilization. Gait identifiers for adjustment and Prosthetist involvement.
Request a Consultation
Whichever specific health service you’re currently needing, we’ll be more than glad to schedule a consultation with you to discuss them!